BuyTelco Protects Your On-line Privacy
Effective on: Sept. 1, 2004
BuyTelco is a licensee of the TRUSTe Privacy Program. TRUSTe is an independent, non-profit organization whose mission is to enable individuals and organizations to establish trusting relationships based on respect for personal identity and information by promoting the use of fair information practices. This privacy statement covers the site www.buytelco.net. Because we want to demonstrate our commitment to our users privacy, we had them reviewed for compliance by TRUSTe.
If users have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact BuyTelco, by E-MAIL, or POSTAL MAIL at: BuyTelco, 815 NW 57TH AVENUE, SUITE 315, MIAMI, FL 33126. If you do not receive acknowledgment of your inquiry, or it is not satisfactorily addressed, you should then contact TRUSTe through the
TRUSTe Watchdog Dispute Resolution Process. TRUSTe will serve as a liaison with the Web Site to resolve users concerns.
BUYTELCO.COM, the BUYTELCO.COM logo, YOUR BUSINESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS CENTER, THE NEW AND EASY WAY TO ORDER YOUR PHONE LINES, and YOUR INTERNET PHONE COMPANY, TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR TELECOM AND YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET ACCESS SOLUTIONS are trademarks and service marks of BuyTelco.
- We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to protecting your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website - www.buytelco.net
- Log Server Files: like most standard Web Site servers, we use log files. This includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform types, date/time stamps, the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track the users' movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc., ARE NOT linked to personally identifiable information.
- Our site's Availibility Form requires your telephone number and street address for the purpose of determining if service is available. This information will be sent to the service provider for order processing. The providing carrier may require additional information from you to complete the order process. That information will be gathered on the providing carriers site and BuyTelco's site. We may use your phone number to follow-up with you via phone.
- Your e-mail address may be used to send you promotions and order fulfillment status updates throughout the order fulfillment process. You may "Opt Out" of further e-mail communications by clicking on the "Opt Out" link contained in the body of the e-mail.
- This site contains links to other sites. www.buytelco.net is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web Sites. You should check the Privacy/Security Statements for those sites before submitting any information to them.
- Information gathered on this site is NOT used to compile mailing lists for solicitations from our partners, and is NOT shared with other companies for these purposes.
- If BuyTelco intends to make any changes to our current policy, distributing any personally identifiable information, other than as necessary for order fulfillment, you will be notified approximately 30 days in advance by email. If you wish to NOT have your information distributed, you may contact us at: email@example.com stating that you want your information removed prior to distribution. You may also send us mail, on your company letterhead, to the following postal address: 815 NW 57th Avenue, Suite 315, Miami FL 33126.
- If you are a Sales Affiliate of BuyTelco, Browser information is gathered to verify your identity and to track referrals. Sales Affiliate companies are routed through Direct Track, so that sales referrals may be tracked and commissions accounted for. LinkProfits (and the Direct Track technology) is the third party management entity for BuyTelco's sales associates program. LinkProfits is a separate, independent website, and provides its own Privacy policies, which govern your use of their Web Site. BuyTelco has contracted LinkProfits to manage and track sales referrals using Direct Track technology so that earned commissions can be accounted for. This information is not distributed to any other person or company.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web Site.
We use other third parties, such as cable service providers and telephone service providers, to fulfill the high speed Internet access services available on our site. When you sign-up for these broadband access services, we will share your e-mail address, telephone number, and service location address as necessary for the service providers to provide that service.
This site has security measures in place to protect from the loss, misuse and unauthorized alteration of the information under our control.
BuyTelco does send product marketing e-mail. We use your e-mail address which has been entered for service qualifying. Any e-mail communication that you receive from BuyTelco contains a prominent "Opt Out" link in the body of the e-mail. By clicking on the "Opt Out" link, you will have removed your e-mail address from our mailing list, and you will not receive any further product marketing communications.
Please note that we do not gather, nor do we distribute, any personally identifiable information that would be used to compile sales or marketing mailing lists for third parties.
This site gives users the following options for notifying BuyTelco of
their choice not to receive future communications from us or our partners; or to no
longer receive our service.
- You can send email to
Please note that email must be sent from the email of record on the account.
- You can send mail, on company letterhead, to the following postal address:
815 NW 57th Avenue, Suite 315
Miami, FL, 33126
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
- Send mail, on company letterhead, to the following postal address:
815 NW 57th Avenue, Suite 315
Miami, Florida 33126
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site,
or your activities with this site, you can contact email@example.com.